Brothers and Sisters,
Representatives from National Group Protection will be onsite August 24th—September 2nd to communicate the supplemental benefits offered to IAMAW Local 264 members at the MBTA. Please take the time to meet with a representative to enroll, make changes to the coverage you already have or address any customer service/claims issues.
· Accident Insurance
· Critical Illness Coverage
· Short Term Disability
· Whole Life Insurance
There are some benefit enhancements/upgrades this year, so please take the time to sit down with a benefit counselor and review your options. This is also an excellent time to make sure you have filed for your annual health screening benefits, which are part of the accident and critical illness benefit plans.
· Supplemental – these plans supplement any existing coverage
· Voluntary – members choose to participate
· Limited Underwriting – no medical or physical exams required
· Family Coverage – available with all of the plans (except Disability)
· Portable – members can continue coverage if they leave the company (except Disability)
· Payroll Deduction – premiums are paid through payroll deduction
1. Everett Shops August 24th—26th
2. Quincy August 24th—25th
3. Arborway August 26th and 29th
4. Arlington August 29th—31st
5. Charlestown / Outside Machine Shop August 29th—31st
6. Cabot August 30th—31st
7. Lynn August 31st—September 1st
8. Fellsway September 1st—2nd
9. South Hampton September 1st—2nd
10. Albany Garage September 1st—2nd
If you have any questions regarding the upcoming enrollment, please contact National Group Protection (NGP) at 800-344-9016.